VCDM 475-555 Weekly Production Report #14

This was the fourteenth week of my VCDM 475 course that will ultimately guide me in making my Senior Thesis to showcase next semester.  

I managed to get all the filming I needed done for Guy Vs. Grade two weeks ago. I took the time to enjoy my Thanksgiving break and with the due date of the film coming up I am going to take the time to work on a rough cut and promotional materials for the film. My plan is to upload all the footage and audio and make a rough cut of the film from all the footage from the video first. Afterwards I'll then matchup the audio I recorded with the film. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Thesis Inspiration: For Whom The Booth Tolls

VCDM 475-555 Weekly Production Report #1

VCDM 475-555 Weekly Production Report #4