VCDM 475-555 Weekly Production Report #15

This was the fifteenths week of my VCDM 475 course that will ultimately guide me in making my Senior Thesis to showcase next semester.  

I am currently in the process of editing a WIP version of Guy Vs. Grade to present. I'm trying to make it easier on myself by putting together all the footage, marking where I use the clapper then placing each piece of audio I recorded to it's respective clip that is marked. That way I can edit down the audio and the clips together into the cut that I want. Basically widdling it down. I also have to create a poster and advertising for the film as well, which I intend to do. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Senior Thesis Inspiration: For Whom The Booth Tolls

VCDM 475-555 Weekly Production Report #1

VCDM 475-555 Weekly Production Report #4